Spring is in the air in Frederick County, Maryland, which means summer is not far behind. Are you ready? More importantly, is your home ready? With Memorial Day right around the corner, barbeque season is almost here. Don’t miss out on another opportunity to entertain your friends and family. You have the yard. You even have the grill. All you need is a platform on which to entertain. You need a deck! But you don’t want the annual maintenance associated with wood decking….
The solution: a Composite Deck!
Best Reasons to choose a Composite Deck
Over the years, deck design has evolved. 40 years ago, pressure-treated deck boards were the best thing since sliced bread. But even pressure-treated wood requires annual maintenance. For this reason (and many more) composite decking has become THE go-to material for residential decking.
- As we have already mentioned, composite decking is low maintenance. Unlike wood decking, composite materials do not require annual staining and sealing. Your new composite deck is designed to stand up to the elements. Composite boards will not warp. They will not rot. They will not be bothered by termites. And they resist mold growth.
- What about safety? Have you ever stepped on a wood deck in your bare feet? There is always the threat of splinters. Ouch! When you opt for composite decking, splinters become a thing of the past.
- Composite decking is also incredibly durable. These decks are designed to last.
- Composite decking material comes in a variety of color choices.
- Perhaps best of all, composite decking has an average return on investment of 62.8%, according to Remodeling Magazine’s 2012 Cost vs. Value Report. Can you say increased home value?
- And More!
Composite Deck Installation in Frederick County
If you have read our blog before, you know that Albaugh & Sons specializes in Custom Deck Design throughout Frederick County, Maryland. Our deck division builds custom decks using natural hardwoods or maintenance free composite decking, such as Trex, Timber Tech, and Azek. No matter which type of decking you choose, we guarantee all of our work, providing our clients a peace of mind that is second to none in the home improvement industry.
Contact Albaugh & Sons today for a FREE estimate.
If you have any questions about Composite Deck Installation, please contact Albaugh & Sons at 301-964-9379 or fill out the contact form found on our website. We are based in Frederick, Maryland and service all of Frederick County and parts of Washington and Carroll counties.
You can also follow Albaugh & Sons on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, and Pinterest.
What is the benefit of a composite deck over a wood deck? TimberTech.com