Spring is in full swing in Frederick County, Maryland. And you know what that means. Barbeque season is here! It’s a time for friends and family to gather together to share a meal (most likely a cheeseburger or hotdog) and reminisce.
Do you have a place to entertain? A patio? A deck? If not, early spring is the perfect time to consider adding a custom deck to your home. The benefits are numerous.
Benefits of Custom Deck Design
- Home Value: A new deck boasts one of the best returns on investment (ROI) in the home improvement industry: 72.8%, according to Remodeling Magazine’s 2010-11 Cost vs. Value Report.
- Living Space: A deck is a great addition, instantly increasing the living space of any home. This is perfect during the spring and summer, aka barbeque season.
- Functionality: A custom deck will greatly improve the functionality and usability of your yard, especially if your home is positioned on a hill.
- Curb Appeal: A deck adds instant curb appeal to your home. This will make it much easier to sell in the future. According to reports, it takes a homebuyer just 30 Seconds to form an opinion of your home, meaning curb appeal plays an important role in the real estate process.
- Cost Effective: Of course, there are numerous ways to add more living space to your home. You could add an addition. You could build a patio. But a custom deck is one of the most cost-effective building projects a homeowner can undertake.
Custom Deck Design in Frederick County
The deck division of Albaugh & Sons builds custom decks using natural hardwoods or maintenance free composite decking, including Trex, Timber Tech, and Azek. We specialize in the following types of custom decking:
- Low Maintenance Decks
- Timber Tech Decks
- Azek Decks
- Evergrain Decks
- Composite Decks
- Trex Decks
No matter which material you choose, the finished product will be reliable, safe, and beautiful. That is our promise to you. We guarantee all of our work, providing our clients a peace of mind that is second to none in the home improvement industry.
Contact Albaugh & Sons today for a FREE estimate.
Our experienced carpenters will assess and measure your yard and home, listen to your wants and needs, and produce an estimate that is not only competitive, but extremely accurate.
Albaugh & Sons builds quality decks with reliable material that does not require a great deal of maintenance or upkeep!
If you have any questions about Custom Deck Design, please contact Albaugh & Sons at 301-964-9379 or fill out the contact form found on our website. We are based in Frederick, Maryland and service all of Frederick County and parts of Washington and Carroll counties.