Top Fence Company in Hagerstown, MD
If you live in the Frederick area in Maryland, you have the privilege of reaching out to Albaugh & Sons for a beautiful new fence. Albaugh & Sons is happy to provide you with excellent products and superb installation and customer services. To learn more about the company and the types of fences they provide, read on below.
About Albaugh & Sons
Albaugh & Sons was created over 14 years ago in Frederick, Maryland, and continues to produce fine work for homes all over the Frederick area. Besides fences, Albaugh & Sons installs decking and provides interior and exterior painting, home remodeling, electrical systems, and other services. Through every service that they provide, their team is dedicated to providing professional work and building relationships with clients.
Albaugh & Sons is an expert when it comes to fence materials, as well as styles. Depending on what the purpose of your fence will be, you will want to select among the following materials.
- Wood fences are the most popular in Maryland for their durability, flexible design, price, and beauty. Cedar, which naturally contains rot and termite-resistant resin, and pressure-treated pine are two of the most common species for wood fencing. While the cost may be low, however, wood can require more maintenance to prevent rotting, splintering, warping, etc.
- Vinyl and composite fences are newer on the market but have improved over the years to provide homeowners with durable, low-maintenance fencing with flexibility in design. They are stronger than wood and only need an annual wash to keep them in good shape. They also come in various colors to complement your property best.
- Aluminum is the new iron. The most durable option of all, it mimics the look and feel of wrought-iron without the rust. If you want a privacy fence, aluminum is not your material, but for security and stately beauty, it is the best.
- Chain-link fencing is an often underrated fence option. Although it may lack good looks compared to other fences, it is durable, low-maintenance, and inexpensive. For residential homes needing a practical solution, chain-link can be a fantastic fit.
As for styles of fences, Albaugh & Sons is fully knowledgeable on the subject. Here’s an outline of the basic formats.
- Picket fences are the most classic of all in the States. These come with different variations in the styling of individual pickets and the overall line of the fence; for example, the fence could be scalloped, arched, or straight.
- Privacy fences, as the name suggests, are what homeowners looking for privacy should consider. Wood, vinyl, and composite materials work with this style. Their formats include vertical board and board-on-board.
- Split-rail fencing is best for rural or suburban properties and is usually wooden or vinyl. Consisting of fence posts and two or three rows of railing, they adequately establish a border. One can also attach wire mesh over it to keep pets from escaping.
- Paddock fencing is similar to split-rail in that instead of having rails to connect the posts, boards do. Vinyl and wood are perfect for this job. To learn more details, contact Albaugh & Sons for your new fence today!
CONTACT ALBAUGH & SONS FOR THE BEST BUILT FENCES IN HAGERSTOWN!
Our team at Albaugh & Sons is known for high-quality customer service, design, installation, and maintenance for all fences that we build. No matter what service we are performing, we always make sure it is done efficiently and with precision. Contact us today to get started your next backyard design!