Few home improvement projects can add both functionality and value to a home: kitchen and bathroom remodeling, a new deck, and, of course, a new Privacy Fence. Not only does a new fence boast a return on investment (ROI) of over 50%, but improved curb appeal alone can increase your home’s value by as much as 15-20%. Wow! So what are you waiting for? Invest in your home. Invest in your future. Invest in a new privacy fence from Albaugh & Sons!
Privacy Fence Builders in Frederick County
Albaugh & Sons is a family business specializing in the installation of fences of every shape and size. Our residential fencing experience is unmatched and our approach is professional and honest. We start with a site visit to accurately measure your yard. Using these measurements and taking your wants and needs into consideration, we will generate a competitive estimate. You will not encounter hidden fees or “extras.”
We hope you give us the opportunity to show you the Albaugh & Sons difference! We can handle the job quickly, professionally, and within your budget. Best of all, your project will be managed by one of our owners, ensuring the job meets our lofty standards. We are so confident in our ability to provide the very best quality and craftsmanship on each job that we guarantee our work!
Additional Privacy Fence Benefits
Aside from increased home value, a new privacy fence offers Frederick County homeowners numerous other benefits, including:
- For starters, privacy! After all, that is the No. 1 reason for choosing a privacy fence, right? Now you can enjoy your backyard without your nosey neighbors looking on. This is especially nice if you own a pool.
- A new privacy fence will greatly improve curb appeal. And as we said before, this will not only make your home look great, but will also increase home value.
- Privacy fences are durable and built to last a long time!
- A fence gives your children a safe environment to play.
- A privacy fence will help cut down on noise pollution and wind. Now you can enjoy your backyard barbeques without those added annoyances.
- Fences are deterrents to crime, making your home safe.
- If you own a bog dog, a privacy fence is tall enough to prevent him/her from jumping the fence and escaping your yard.
- And More!
If you have any questions about building a Privacy Fence, please contact Albaugh & Sons at 301-964-9379 or fill out the contact form found on our website. We are based in Frederick, Maryland and service all of Frederick County and parts of Washington and Carroll counties.