When it comes to fencing, you have two primary options: vinyl and wood. Each fence material has its own unique set of benefits. Making a final decision can be pretty difficult. However, if you prefer a more traditional look, wood is the only way to go. Unfortunately, your tough decisions are far from over. You still have to decide on a style – privacy, picket, etc. – and type of wood: cedar and pine.
This week, we are going to take a look at the Benefits of Cedar Fences for your Frederick County Home.
- Like all wood fences, cedar is incredibly attractive, adding to the curb appeal of your home.
- Cedar is one of the most durable woods on the market. And when you make a substantial investment, like you do with a new fence, you want it to last and stand the test of time. Cedar will.
- Cedar also contains natural oils that help protect against wood rot and insect infestations. This means sealants are not necessary. Hello low maintenance wood fencing!
- Like most wood, cedar is eco-friendly and bio-degradable. In fact, Cedar has one of the lowest environmental impacts of any fencing materials around.
- Unlike many other types of wood, cedar is resistant to warping or shrinkage.
- A cedar fence has a return on investment (ROI) or up to 50%.
- And More!
Frederick County Fence Builder: Cedar Fence Installation
Albaugh & Sons began as a fence installation company and, although we have expanded our services, we very much remain a fencing company. In fact, our residential fencing experience is unmatched and our approach is professional and honest. We start each project with a site visit to accurately measure your yard. Using these measurements and taking your wants and needs into consideration, we will generate a competitive estimate. You will not encounter hidden fees or “extras.”
Contact Albaugh & Sons today for a FREE estimate.
We hope you give us the opportunity to show you the Albaugh & Sons difference! We can handle the job quickly, professionally, and within your budget.
If you have any questions about Cedar Fence Installation, please contact Albaugh & Sons at 301-964-9379 or fill out the contact form found on our website. We are based in Frederick, Maryland and service all of Frederick County and parts of Washington and Carroll counties.
You can also follow Albaugh & Sons on Facebook, Twitter, Google+,YouTube, and Pinterest.