When it comes to fencing, you have two primary options: vinyl and wood. Each fence material has its own unique set of benefits. Making a final decision can be pretty difficult. However, if you prefer a more traditional look, wood is the only way to go. Unfortunately, your tough decisions are far from over. You still have to decide on a style – privacy, picket, etc. – and type of wood: cedar and pine.
This week, we are going to take a look at the Benefits of Cedar Fences for your Frederick County Home.
- Like all wood fences, cedar is incredibly attractive, adding to the curb appeal of your home.
- Cedar is one of the most durable woods on the market. And when you make a substantial investment, like you do with a new fence, you want it to last and stand the test of time. Cedar will.
- Cedar also contains natural oils that help protect against wood rot and insect infestations. This means sealants are not necessary. Hello low maintenance wood fencing!
- Like most wood, cedar is eco-friendly and bio-degradable. In fact, Cedar has one of the lowest environmental impacts of any fencing materials around.
- Unlike many other types of wood, cedar is resistant to warping or shrinkage.
- A cedar fence has a return on investment (ROI) or up to 50%.
- And More!
Frederick County Fence Builder: Cedar Fence Installation
Albaugh & Sons began as a fence installation company and, although we have expanded our services, we very much remain a fencing company. In fact, our residential fencing experience is unmatched and our approach is professional and honest. We start each project with a site visit to accurately measure your yard. Using these measurements and taking your wants and needs into consideration, we will generate a competitive estimate. You will not encounter hidden fees or “extras.”
Contact Albaugh & Sons today for a FREE estimate.
We hope you give us the opportunity to show you the Albaugh & Sons difference! We can handle the job quickly, professionally, and within your budget.
If you have any questions about Cedar Fence Installation, please contact Albaugh & Sons at 301-964-9379 or fill out the contact form found on our website. We are based in Frederick, Maryland and service all of Frederick County and parts of Washington and Carroll counties.