Beautiful New Fences in Littlestown, Pennsylvania
Littlestown, Pennsylvania, might be little by relative standards, but on the whole, it has great home improvement possibilities. If you are looking to add a secure border to your residential property, Albaugh & Sons builds beautiful new fences in Littlestown that are sure to please and make neighbors stop and admire. Below are several tips for getting started.
Your Fence’s Purpose
The best fence for your property in Littlestown, PA, depends on what purpose you need it to fulfill. The three main types of purposes a fence might have are these:
- Border: Some homeowners are just looking for a suitable border to mark where the boundaries are. It might not add high security or privacy, but is just enough to show the property lines.
- Security: Most fences provide some level of security. It could be to secure pets and children from escaping, or to keep possible trespassers out. If you own horses, it could be to pen them in, and if you have a swimming pool, it could be to prevent accidents.
- Privacy: If you prioritize keeping traffic on a busy street from viewing your backyard, or you live close to neighbors, a privacy fence might be best for you.
Which Fence Is Right for You?
One can choose between different types of fences and even combine different types for a highly functional fence. It all depends on your priorities, whether you need privacy, security, or just a boundary the most. With these criteria in mind, you can determine which of the fence types would suit your property most.
- Picket fence: A picket fence is a semi-privacy fence that adds a classic flair to any property. A picket fence comes in many different styles and comes in wood, composite, or vinyl.
- Privacy fence: There are different privacy fence styles, such as blockade, shadowbox, lattice, and board-on-board. All provide total privacy and can act as a sound barrier also.
- Aluminum or steel fence: These fence options offer durable, low-maintenance fencing with maximum security. They also come in different styles and neutral colors.
- Chain-Link fence: A chain-link fence is more winsome than meets the eye. It checks off all the boxes of durability, low maintenance, and affordability.
- Estate & Paddock fences: An estate fence is a series of fence posts connected by two or three rows of fence planks. A paddock fence differs in that it has an X pattern at the top or bottom of each fence panel.
- Split-rail fence: A split-rail fence has fence posts connected by two or three rows of fence rails. This option provides a minimal border and is excellent for rural or suburban properties.
YOUR PREFERRED FENCE, DECK, AND HOME REMODELING COMPANY
Albaugh & Sons, LLC is known for high-quality customer service, design, installation, and maintenance. We are proud to offer all of our Adamstown, Buckeystown, Frederick, and Thurmont customers a finished product they are excited to show off. From picket fences to painting, we can help you with your home improvement project. Interested in learning more about our comprehensive range of home remodeling services? Contact us today! We look forward to giving you the home of your dreams.