When it comes to adding both functionality and value to your home, perhaps no exterior home improvement project can match a new composite deck. According to Remodeling Magazine’s 2015 Cost vs. Value report, composite decks carry an average return on investment (ROI) of 77% here in Maryland, an 11% increase over 2014’s average. In layman’s terms, when you sell your home you can expect to recoup $0.77 for every dollar you spend on your new deck.
AZEK Composite Decking: Leading the Industry
AZEK is a leading manufacturer of premium, low maintenance composite decks. Benefits of Azek composite materials include:
- Longevity: AZKE materials have a life expectance in excess of 25 years, ensuring you will be able to enjoy your investment for years to come.
- Low Maintenance: One of the biggest benefits of any composite decking material is low maintenance. Unlike wood, composite deck boards do not need to be sanded and stained every few years.
- Durability: AZEK products are resistant to weathering, chemical rotting, mold, corrosion and abrasions (scratches).
- Workability: AZEK deck boards are made with Procell® Technology and do not contain any wood fibers. Still, these boards are workable like real wood, something that cannot be said for other composite materials. These deck boards are also 40% lighter than traditional composite boards.
- Eco-Friendly: Azek materials are recyclable and contain no harmful chemicals, making them eco-friendly.
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO): While the installation price for composite decking is definitely going to be more than wood, the TCO (actual cost over time) is much more comparable.
Albaugh & Sons: An AZEK Composite Decking Company in Maryland
Albaugh & Sons is a Home Improvement contractor located in Frederick, Maryland, specializing in fencing and decking. Our deck division can build custom decks using natural hardwoods or maintenance free composite decking, such as Trex, Timber Tech, and, of course, AZEK. We have more than 10 years of experience in the decking industry and can easily make your decking dreams a reality.
The estimate you receive for your deck is not only competitive; it is extremely accurate.
If you are interested in learning more about AZEK Composite Decking, you’ve come to the right place! Please contact Albaugh & Sons at 301-964-9379 or fill out the contact form found on our website. We are based in Frederick, Maryland and service all of Frederick County and parts of Washington and Carroll counties.