Bathroom remodeling can certainly be exciting, but it is nothing to take lightly. Whether it’s a first-floor powder room makeover or a completely new bathroom being put in by your bedroom, you need to be aware of a few things before you start the remodeling process. Here’s a complete guide to what you should and shouldn’t do when planning for your bathroom remodeling project.
- Find Your Inspiration: Websites like Pinterest are immensely helpful when it comes to looking for home design inspiration. Pinterest can lead you to interior design blogs when experts show you their best, most impressive work. This year, there has been a huge emphasis on clean, sleek, simple design trends that leave your bathroom feeling effortlessly fresh.
- Keep it Neutral: When it comes to bathroom decor, keep it light and natural-looking. Opt for earth tones rather than bright or bold colors. You want your bathroom to feel light and airy, not overwhelmed by decorations.
- Get What You Want: Splurge for that shower you’ve always wanted. Pick the fixtures that your favorite designers fawn over. This is your bathroom remodeling project. Make it everything you’ve wanted it to be.
- Snub Your Budget: While you want your bathroom to look just like the photos from your favorite design blogs, you need to keep your budget in mind as well. Talking to a trusted, local remodeling service will help you stick to your budget while making sure that your bathroom looks like the sanctuary you’ve always dreamed of.
- Skimp on Storage: While it might not be the most interesting, storage is a very important aspect of bathroom design. Make sure that you’re budgeting money and space for bathroom storage.
- Forget the Vanity: A vanity is the center of any bathroom. Be sure that you’re choosing a vanity that goes with the general style and design of the entire bathroom. Also be sure it has the storage you require.
CONTACT ALBAUGH & SONS TODAY FOR YOUR BATHROOM REMODEL
When doing your research on Albaugh & Sons, you’ll find they match up to top remodeling criteria, and even go beyond it! With impeccable testimonials, a stunning portfolio, and the guarantee that your job will be completed at the BEST quality, you don’t need to look elsewhere.
Albaugh & Sons specializes in remodeling, including helping you with bathroom remodeling, and has the right tools and professionals for your remodeling job.
CONTACT US online, or give us a call at 301-964-9379 today to start your project!