Beautiful Fences for New Windsor, Maryland
New Windsor, Maryland, is a charming and historical locale in Carroll County. It boasts modern and Victorian-style homes. Established in 1797, New Windsor continues to be a lovely community. As part of the residential area in particular, fences play a large role in completing each property. For residential fencing services, Albaugh & Sons is here for you.
About Albaugh & Sons
Since 2003, Albaugh & Sons has been providing professional design, installation, and maintenance services for fencing, decking, and home remodeling in the greater Frederick area. Their experienced, well-trained team is dedicated to providing excellent services for and developing relationships with all of their customers.
Besides fencing and decking, Albaugh & Sons also offers outdoor feature installation, kitchen, bathroom, and basement remodeling, exterior and interior painting, landscape lighting, electrical work, snow removal, and skid loading. If you are ready for a new home improvement project, Albaugh & Sons looks forward to helping you!
Benefits of Residential Fences
Not every home has fencing, but every one that does reaps plenty of benefits. A well-built fence automatically raises the property value, and the right one can add stunning curb appeal. The most basic advantage a fence affords is protection against intruders. It can also act as a boundary to keep pets and children within the property. Depending on your wants and needs, you may also seek a fence that adds privacy. You can determine which type of fencing would work best for you based on your goals.
Types of Fences
Fences generally come in several styles with countless detailing options.
- Picket fences are the most iconic and offer adequate security. They can differ in the detailing of individual pickets or the cut of the fence as a whole.
- Privacy fences refer to board-on-board or vertical board styles. As the name implies, they leave no spaces between boards and can also reduce sound travel to and from your property.
- Split-rail fencing consists of the fence posts connected by horizontal rails. It is typical of rural or suburban communities.
- Paddock fencing is similar to split-rail, except it has horizontal boards. It too works great for rural applications.
- Chain-link fencing is an underrated style. While it might not boast much in beauty, it has everything else a homeowner wishes for: low-maintenance, durability, and affordability.
With a fence style in mind, you can choose a material to further suit your taste and needs.
- Wood is perhaps the most popular. Cedar and pressure-treated pine are common, but other species are available too. It is affordable, but needs more maintenance than other materials. Even so, it can look great with any style of house.
- Vinyl fences have improved over the years and are a low-maintenance option. They are also more durable, and thus more secure.
- Aluminum replaces wrought-iron as a lighter-weight and more affordable choice. It is still the strongest material on the market and can make a property look amazing.
CONTACT ALBAUGH & SONS FOR THE BEST BUILT FENCES IN NEW WINDSOR!
Our team at Albaugh & Sons is known for high-quality customer service, design, installation, and maintenance for all fences that we build. No matter what service we are performing, we always make sure it is done efficiently and with precision. Contact us today to get started your next backyard design!